We're on a mission to improve communication and productivity for mobile teams. We're currently focussed on helping construction teams get more done. Join us and help build the future of mobile productivity.
As an engineer on the team, you will help bring the Fibo vision to life. We're a small team that works closely together. You will interact with customers frequently, launch new features every week, and help rapidly grow the business.
We're a fast moving engineering team building on top of a modern stack. Our stack allows us to build, launch and learn at a rapid speed, and re-use code across web and mobile.
- React native iOS and Android apps
- Microsoft Code Push for daily mobile deploys
- React based website for scheduling, reports, etc.
- Server-less backend with Firebase and AWS Lambda Functions
- Segment and Mixpanel based analytics infrastructure
- Strong CS background: BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Generalist: interest and ability to learn other coding languages and technologies as needed at any level of the stack, and be persistent in getting to the solution
- User oriented: passionate about solving a problems for our users, and understanding their needs through customer support, customer research and field visits
- Mobile first: excited by the potential of mobile technology to transform daily productivity for mobile teams
As a designer on the team, you will help design and launch features that delight our users. We have a lot of great ideas, and need someone who can help us take lots of complexity and distill it into coherent, easy to use customer experiences.
We build and launch new features every week. You will be responsible for maintaining and executing on a backlog of weekly design priorities, setting medium/long term design direction, and designing marketing/sales content as needed. The ideal candidate will also have a strong passion for user research with ability to roll-up their sleeves and spend time with customers on-site, at conferences, etc.
- 5+ years of design experience, with experience building mobile and productivity software
- Passion for shipping often and learning through iteration, analytics and user research
- User oriented with ability to lead and drive user research, effectively synthesize/communicate findings
- Ability to wear a variety of hats from product design, UI/UX workflows, web design, marketing material, etc.
As a business generalist, you will help us figure out how to keep growing, and be at the heart of driving up our customer and revenue base. You will get to be part of a team of product builders, and will help lead the charge across go-to-market for new features, weekly marketing/sales operations and supporting business development opportunities as they come up (eg: partnerships, fundraising, etc.).
- 2-3 years of experience in a business role, some consulting/banking or startup experience would be ideal
- Generalist: experience with market research and operationalizing business opportunities
- Athlete: ability to contribute across a wide variety of areas and support the business as it grows
- Analytical: strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize information and communicate in a persuasive way